Seminars and Events
- Astronomy Unit Seminars: these take place on Fridays at 2:30pm, the list of talks can be found here.
- Postgraduate Astronomy Seminars: these take place on Fridays at 4pm after the main Astronomy Seminar.
- London Space Plasma Meeting: this takes place once a semester, involving the research groups at Imperial, Queen Mary and UCL.
- MIST (Magnetosphere, Ionosphere and Solar-Terrestrial): the Autumn MIST meeting takes place each November at the Royal Astronomical Society in London. The Spring MIST meeting occurs at various locations around the UK. See here for more information.
- RAS (Royal Astronomical Society) Meetings: these take place once a month at the Royal Astronomical Society in London, see here for the current schedule.
- These will be listed here as they arise.